Before You Submit Your Alcon Choice Rebate:
Please read the full Rebate Terms and Conditions below, and ensure:
- You are submitting within sixty (60) days of purchase and your purchase was made within ninety (90) days of your exam/lens fitting
- You have the rebate code [GIANT-EAGLE]
- You have clear and legible copies of:
- The UPC from one box of qualifying lenses
- Your sales receipt showing lens purchases and purchase date
- Your eye exam/lens fitting receipt from your eye care provider
Submit online at OnlineAlconRebates.com
After your rebate is submitted:
- Note your claim number
- Processing updates will be sent to your email address from OnlineAlconRebates@360incentives.com
- You may check the status of your rebate at OnlineAlconRebates.com at any time
- Once your rebate is received and approved, you will receive an email from notifications@AlconChoicePayments with instructions on how to obtain your rebate payment
- Rebate will be paid in the form of an Alcon Visa® prepaid card. You will be able to select either a physical or virtual card
If you prefer to mail in your rebate submission, you may download an Official Rebate Form from www.OnlineAlconRebates.com. Mail-in submissions must be postmarked within sixty (60) days of your purchase.
PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: JANUARY 1, 2021 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2021. PURCHASE MUST OCCUR DURING THE PROMOTIONAL PERIOD. REBATE SUBMISSION MUST BE MADE WITHIN SIXTY (60) DAYS OF PURCHASE.
VALID ONLY ON PURCHASES THROUGH PARTICIPATING INTERNET RETAILERS: Offer only valid on purchases made from participating internet retailers. For assistance in determining whether your proposed internet retailer is participating in this rebate offer, please call 1-888-809-3164.
Rebate Terms and conditions:1. Purchase an annual supply of qualifying lenses between January 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. Purchases made before or after these dates will not be eligible for this rebate. Purchase date is determined by the date on your sales receipt. No late submissions will be accepted. 2. Proof of eye exam or lens fitting is required and must occur within ninety (90) days prior to lens purchase. 3. Submissions must be made (and postmarked, if by mail) within sixty (60) days of lens purchase. All rebate submissions must be made by the patient or purchaser. 4. All rebate submissions require a valid rebate code obtained from a participating internet retailer and the following documentation: (A) a valid sales receipt that includes: (i) patient or purchaser name; (ii) Alcon contact lens product purchased; (iii) purchase location; (iv) number of boxes purchased; and (v) date of purchase; (B) an eye exam/lens fitting receipt with name of patient and date of exam/fitting; (C) a UPC/barcode label from one purchased product box; and (D) if submitting by mail, a completed Alcon Rebate Redemption Form. One (1) mail-in rebate per envelope. Alcon is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, postage-due or misdirected mail. We suggest that you make a copy of all rebate materials for your records. All material submitted becomes property of Alcon and will not be returned. Online rebate submissions must contain legible images of required documentation. 5. All rebate submissions are subject to purchase validation. Alcon reserves the right to request additional information in connection with each rebate submission. 6. Limit of one (1) Alcon rebate per person, per 12-month period and up to five (5) rebates per household per 12-month period except where prohibited by law. 7. Purchase must be made in a single transaction and cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, including any other rebate or instant savings promotion. 8. Valid only in the United States, and U.S. Territories (Puerto Rico, Guam and U.S. Virgin Islands). Void where prohibited by law. 9. Allow 2 to 6 weeks for delivery of your rebate following receipt and verification of all required rebate documentation. Rebates are payable in the form of a Visa® prepaid card.**. No P.O. boxes (except in ND and where required by law). 10. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under the U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes (18 U.S. Code Section 1341 and 1342). 11. Alcon reserves the right to cancel, modify or change this rebate program and institute fraud prevention measures at any time without notice. 12. You may call the support line at 1-888-809-3164 for assistance. Please note that rebate claims cannot be submitted by phone.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS:If you are personally filing a claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer (e.g., insurance company, employer group, flexible spending account, etc.) for the purchase of these contact lenses, your claim must be based upon your payment less the value of this rebate. If your doctor is filing the claim for reimbursement from a third-party payer on your behalf, you must notify the doctor's office of the need to deduct this rebate amount from the purchase price used in calculating the claim.
**Rebate is in the form of a Visa® prepaid card issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. The Visa® prepaid card can be used at any merchant that accepts Visa® debit cards. The Visa® prepaid card is not redeemable for cash or usable at any ATM. Pay close attention to the expiration date of the prepaid card, which is valid through the last day of the month printed on the front of the prepaid card. You will not have access to any unused funds after expiration, subject to applicable law, and lost or expired cards will not be replaced. For complete terms, conditions and fees, see the Cardholder Agreement, which may include the imposition of certain fees.
Copyright 2021 Alcon
Note: Rebates are offered by manufacturer, not Giant Eagle Contact Lenses, and are subject to terms and conditions specified by manufacturer. Limit one rebate coupon per customer while supplies last. Sorry, offers apply to US residents only unless otherwise noted in rebate terms.
PRECISION1 90pk Product Information
PRECISION1® daily contact lenses provide lasting visual performance and comfort, through the use of SMARTSURFACE Technology - a permanent, micro-thin layer of moisture for greater than 80% lens surface water content. They're made with verofilcon A material with Class I UV-blocking capabilities to absorb more than 90% of UVA and 99% of UVB.
- Lenses Per Box: 90
- Replacement Schedule: Daily
- Material: 49% Verafilcon A
- Water Content: 51%
Giant Eagle Contact Lenses 100% Hassle Free Guarantee
Every order at Giant Eagle Contact Lenses includes our 100% Hassle Free Guarantee. When you shop with Giant Eagle Contact Lenses, you receive the following:
- Free Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $99 of contacts and eye care products. Free Shipping on any size order on glasses and safety glasses.
- 365 Day "No Questions Asked" Return Policy: Every order at Giant Eagle Contact Lenses can be returned within 365 days of purchase for any reason. See our return policy for more details.
- Award Winning Customer Service: Giant Eagle Contact Lenses has won numerous awards for outstanding customer service. Contact us by email, phone, or through social media.
- Secure Online Ordering: Giant Eagle Contact Lenses has teamed up with , and other partners to ensure every order is protected.
Visit our Free Shipping, Free Return Shipping Policy, check out our Shipping Rates and Delivery Times, browse our customer testimonials, or read the full Giant Eagle Contacts 100% Hassle Free Guarantee to find out why we're the best place to shop for contact lenses, glasses, and eye care products online.